Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Workout Friday August 2nd, 2013

"Be a life long or short, its completeness depends on what it was lived for."
- David Star Jordan



Good Stuff Right Here-> CrossFit DTP

The last two weeks have been really busy.  I was in Colorado last week for a family reunion.  This week we had a lot of stuff to do with the gym.  I haven't really had time to workout.  I plan on going today.  Here it is.

A.  Three Rounds Not For Time
Kb Clean and Press X 5 Reps Each Arm
Rope Ascents X 2 Reps
Hand Release Push Ups X 10 Reps


B.  20 Mins to Find 1RM Close Grip Bench Press

C.  Banded Triceps Extension X 100 Reps

D.  Six Rounds Of 100m Farmer's Carry Whilst Rocking 32KG KB

Article-> Exit Strategy...I haven't been performing O-lifts for awhile now.  Cleans and snatches kill my right wrist so I'm taking a lil break.  I miss em!!

Most people have a good idea of what they need to work on.  The key is putting time aside to work on it.  The skills you lack come back to haunt you.  Your CrossFit game is a chain.  Your only as strong as your weakest link.  How many weak links do you have and what are you doing about it?      
  




No comments:

Post a Comment